shroudedindoubt.typepad.com > Reliquary

« Back to Reliquary

Waumbeck, 1958

Waumbeck, 1958

Jefferson

This is the main building at the old Waumbeck Hotel. It was one of six buildings on the hotel grounds, which included a golf course, tennis courts, swimming pool, dining room, guest cottages, and employees' dormitory. The photo was taken in June 1958. The hotel went out of business and was later demolished.

Permalink